Planning – first and the most important step before looking for an office space is to get clarity on what you are looking for in your future office. Are u looking at a furnished or unfurnished office? What kind of building your want your office to be in? How many car parks you may require? When do u plan to move in?
- Choosing the right location – Understanding where you choose to locate your office is dependent on many factors, such as
- Accessibility to your employees residence – Having your office convinient located, which is easily accessible to your manpower will help reduce attraction rate and increase productivity.
- Accessibility to your public transport – Bangalore is known for its traffic and having public transfort such as metro station, bus stops will help your team navigate themselves through faster and economical public transport.
- Cafés – Everyone at office need a short break and having fun cafés and food joints close to your office, which help your team get the right time off they needed.
- Close to target clientele – If your a Marketting or a sales company, and have frequent visits to clients offices, it’s always better to position your self close to your clients which give you a competitive advantage over your peers.
Budgeting – Once you have zeroed down on the location, it’s important to preplan your finances and understand all the expenses you may incur for the office eg rent, electricity, maintenance, housekeeping , tea coffee etc and after you’ve got your budget in place, it’s time to start your office hunt.
Inspections – In real estate, seeing is believing hence it’s very important for companies to look at multiple options in and around your areas of choice and once you find something which suits your requirements, you can ask for a meeting with the owner to take things forward.
Negotiations – everyone wants a good deal and one can actually achieve this if they keep the interest of both party’s in mind before getting on the negotiation table and treat this step as a start of a relationship with the landlord rather than a battle to outbeat the landlord in negotiations.
Lease agreement – A very important yet most ignored step is getting all points in the agreement right eg lease period, lock-in, rent free period, registration cost etc. Companies are always advised to hire a lawyer who would help them navigate this important step smoothly.
Handover – Once your agreement is signed and registered, the office is finally yours and you can take the handover from the landlord. Keep in mind to make sure all the dues are cleared by the landlord before taking the handover.
#Warehousespaceinbangalore – #Factoryspaceinbangalore – #Warehousespaceforrentinbangalore – #Factoryspaceforrentinbangalore #Industrialspaceforrentinbangalore #WarehousespaceiTumkurRoad #WarehousespaceinHoskote #Warehousespaceinbommasandra #Warehousespaceinpeenya #WarehousespaceinWhitefeild #Furnishedofficebangalore #officespaceforrentindiranagar #officespaceforrentkoromangala #Officespaceforrentinbangalore #Furnishedofficespaceinbangalore #Retailspaceforrentinbangalore #Officespaceforrentincentralbangalore #Commercialofficespaceinbangalore #Coworkingspacebangalore #ServicedofficesBangalore #OfficespacenearCunningham Road #OfficespacenearInfantryRoad #OfficespacenearLavelleRoad #OfficespacenearmgRoad #Furnishedofficesonrent